This material is extensively used for applications that require exceptional electrical resistance combined with resistance to chemical attack.
Properties and Advantage
- Wear and chemical resistance.
- Fine grain strong and smooth
- High mechanical strength
- High thermal conductivity and coefficient
- Dry Pressing
- Hot Pressing
- Cold Isostatic Pressing
- Tape Casting
- Die Casting
- Semiconductor manufacturing equipment parts (chamber parts, insulating flanges, wafer forks, wafer chucks, etc.)
- General industrial parts (shafts, bearings, etc.)
- Jigs and tooling for high-precision, accurate, and heat-resistant applications (positioning jigs, angle jigs, assembly jigs, etc.)
- Wear-resistant parts (string guides, rails, guides, etc.)
- Electrical insulation parts (insulators, spacers, bushings, etc.)