Aluminum Nitride Ceramics exhibit exceptional characteristics, making them useful in various applications.
- High thermal conductivity combined with good electrical insulation characteristics.
- Exceptional stability when exposed to many molten salts.
- Thermal stability up to at least 1500°C
- Favorable mechanical characteristics extending into the high temperature range.
- Low thermal expansion and resistance to thermal shock.
- Special optical and acoustic characteristics.
- Flexural strength is 300 ± 5MPa
- Coefficient of thermal expansion is 5.6×10-6K-1 (20-1000°C)
- Thermal conductivity is 70-180 W/m.K
- Insulation resistance is >1012Ωcm (20°C)
- Ceramic Injection Molding
- Low Pressure Injection Molding
- Cold Isostatic Press
- Dry Press
- Tape Casting
- Precision Machining Processing
- AlN Ceramic Heat-sinks for high power system
- AlN Crucible for Metal Melting
- AlN Ceramic Rod
- AlN Ceramic Heater
- Ceramic Substrate
- Custom Shape