At present, conventional insulating materials have disadvantages such as inability to withstand high temperatures, low purity, gas release at high temperatures, poor toughness, no insulation at high temperatures, and easy corrosion. PBN insulating sheets can solve these problems.
1. It can withstand up to 2300℃ in a vacuum and up to 2700℃ in an ammonia atmosphere;
2. High purity, no gas impurities will be released at high temperature (>99.99%);
3. Good toughness;
4. Good high-temperature insulation (volume resistivity 3.11×1011 Ω•cm);
5. Strong chemical inertness, resistant to corrosion by acids, alkalis, salts, and organic solvents;
6. The thermal conductivity in the c direction is low, which can block the heat from being conducted downwards and reduce the heat loss.
Insulation pads, gaskets, brackets, etc. used in a vacuum, high temperature, MBE equipment, and other fields.