SiC ceramics have been widely used in petroleum, chemical, microelectronics, automotive, aerospace, aviation, papermaking, laser, mining, and atomic energy industries. Silicon carbide ceramics have been widely used in high-temperature bearings, bulletproof plates, nozzles, and high-temperature corrosion resistance. Parts and electronic equipment parts in high temperature and high-frequency range.
The advantages of silicon carbide are as follows:
- Good thermal conductivity.
- Not affected by corrosion;
- Will not melt at high temperature, no pollution to the liquid metal;
- Can be used to melt alloys rich in sodium and strontium;
- The appearance of the product will not stick to the slag, which is very simple to protect;
- The product has high hardness and is difficult to break;