High purity porous alumina ceramic of 99% Al2O3 content, used extensively for long-life Ceramic Laser Reflector. This material is sintered at high temperatures to achieve a controlled porosity.
- Surfaces can be sealed and coated with a solarization-resistant glaze to give high bulk reflectivity
- 97% reflectance efficiency at 600-1000nm
- Reflectance efficiency exceeds 95% across the wavelength range 400-1200nm (see curve)
- Controlled porosity
- Good thermal conductivity
- High electrical resistivity
- Color: White
- Bulk density (fired): 3.1 g/cm3
- Porosity (apparent), nominal: 22%
- Flexural strength (ASTM C1161, 3-point): 170 MPa
- Thermal expansion coefficient:
- Pumping chambers for flash lamp and continuous-wave lasers using media such as Nd:YAG lasers,
Alexandrite — low to high power, single or multiple lamp designs used for welding, cutting, marking, and in medical lasers.
- Layered and segmented pumping chambers for diode-pumped lasers
- Intense Pulse Light (IPL) applications for cosmetic surgery
For more about Ceramic Laser Reflector, please feel free to contact us.