Disassembling and Cleaning the Ceramic Valveless Piston Pump Step:
1. Rotate the pump shaft and stop turning when you see the circle on the pump shaft.
2. Remove the four screws from the piston head and loosen the cover with pliers.
3. Slowly move the piston head up and remove the pump shaft.
4. Open the lid on the piston head and remove the Liquid outlet and seal.
5. Remove the valve plug and ceramic parts.
6. Clean the ceramic parts with a toothbrush and clean the valve core with a scouring pad.