DBC Ceramic Substrate Specifications:
- Material: 96% Alumina + Cu/Ag Coating.
- Max Size: 138*188mm
- Thickness: 0.25-1.0mm (0.25, 0.38, 0.5, 0.63, 0.76, 1.0mm).
- 5.4″*7.4″ (138*188mm)
- Low thermal resistance.
- Excellent insulation properties
- Reduce solder layers, lower thermal resistance, reduce cavities, increase the rate of finished products.
- The super-thin 0.25mm DBC substrate can be substituted for BeO eliminating the problems of environmental pretection and toxicity.
- Avoid withstand the stress caused by the impact of temperature changes, thus greatly extend the life of semiconductor products.
- The new packaging and assembly methods can be realized with DBC substrates, it makes the products a higher degrees of integration and volume reduction.
- The thermal expansion coefficient close to silicon in the semiconductor chip, it can directly solder on the DBC substrate, saving the interface layer Mo plate and then decrease the cost.
- Solar-panel array
- Solid-state relays
- Electronic heating devices
- Smartpower building blocks
- Power Semiconductor Modules
- Laser Industrial electronics
- Semiconductor refrig-erators
- Power control circuits, power hybrids.
- High frequency switch mode power supplies
- Telecommunication private branch exchange and receiving system.
- Building blocks for automobile electronics, the military and aerospace technology.