Aluminum nitride is a new type of ceramic material with excellent comprehensive performance. It has excellent thermal conductivity and thermal shock resistance, reliable electrical insulation.
Because of the liquid phase sintering and no second phase at the grain boundary, the crystal structure is very dense and has good Resistance to plasma corrosion. A series of excellent characteristics such as low dielectric constant and dielectric loss, non-toxic and thermal expansion coefficient matching silicon, are considered to be ideal materials for a new generation of highly integrated semiconductor substrates and electronic device packaging and are widely used at home and abroad attention.
- High thermal conductivity
- Excellent thermal shock resistance
- Excellent insulation, >15KV / mm
- Plasma etching resistance
- Good shock resistance
- Excellent mechanical properties
- IC packaging IC
- Components for semiconductor equipment
- Thermal module substrate
- High power transistor module substrate
- High-frequency device substrate
- Exothermic insulation board for Thyristor Modules
- Semiconductor laser, the fixed substrate for light-emitting diode(LED)
- Hybrid integrated module, ignition device module
INNOVACERA has ALN substrate, ALN metalized part, ALN structural parts, dry pressed tablets, if you would like to know more, pls feel free to contact us.