PBN plates can be used as insulation pads, gaskets, stents and other materials, which can be used in the field of vacuum, high temperature and MBE equipment.
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) is a white solid material that is non-porous, and non-toxic. While Boron Nitride can be formed by pressing or sintering methods, the high-purified PBN products are processed by a vapor deposition process with extremely low pressure under high temperature of 1800℃.
- PBN material can resist the high temperature of 2300℃ in a vacuum environment and 2700℃ in ammonia atmosphere.
- High purity (>99.99%). And it will not release gas impurities when services at high temperature.
- Good toughness. It is similar to the hexagonal structure of graphite.
- Good insulation at high temperature. The volume resistivity is 3.11×1011Ω·cm
- Chemical inertness. Good corrosion resistance of acid, alkali and organic solvent.
- It can reduce the heat waste by preventing heat conduction.