Innovacera’s ceramic igniter could help you easily ignite fuels such as fuel oil, oil, wood chips, etc.
The shape of our alumina ceramic heater is special cylindrical,in combination with an extremely high surface temperature of 1000°C, heats up the supply air in the shortest possible time to an extremely high temperature. After a maximum of 90 seconds, the fuel is ignited.
Reasons for choosing Innovacera:
Excellent moisture resistance
Can be produced in small batches
Alumina ceramic igniter further advantages:
• Ready assembled, easy-to-install systems
• Space-saving, noiseless and impervious to overheating (in case the blower fails)
• Extremely long-lasting and resilient
• Minimal energy consumption
• Completely electrically insulated
• No exposed electrical contacts
• No sensitive welding points
• Long lasting (non aging) • Time to ignition 60~90 seconds
• Available in 100V / 120V / 220V / 240VAC
• Fully electrically insulated with no exposed electric contacts
• Impervious to oxidation and corrosion
• Ignite wood pellet, wood chips, split logs, straw and other biomass
• Comply with RoHS, REACH regulation on Hazardous Subsctances
If you have any demand for ceramic igniters, please feel free to contact us. We will provide you with high quality products and services.