INNOVACERA widen its range of materials with Beryllium Oxide
Beryllium Oxide (BeO), which is commonly referred to as Beryllia, is endowed with a virtuously unique combination of thermal, electrical, optical, and mechanical properties which may be exploited for a diverse range of applications from thermal management systems for integrated electronics to high-temperature high-performance refractory components for nuclear reactors.
Applications of Beryllium Oxide Ceramics
- Semiconductor handling equipment
- Military and Aerospace
- Wireless Communications
Metallized Ceramic Joining types:
- BeO Ceramic + Mo/Mn Metallized + plating Ni
- BeO Ceramic + Mo/Mn Metallized + plating Ag
- BeO Ceramic + Mo/Mn Metallized + plating Au
- BeO Ceramic + printing Ag
Special types are available according to the customer’s drawings or samples.