HTCC is an acronym for High-temperature co-fired ceramics; HTCC ceramic wood pellet stove is made up of high melting point metal heating material such as tungsten, molybdenum or molybdenum – manganese and 92-96% alumina ceramic substrates. The metal heating resistance slurry is printed onto the tape casting ceramic green body according to the design requirement, several layers of ceramic green body are then laminated together and is fired at 1500 ~ 1600 ℃ high temperature, with the aid of 4-8% sintering additive, to form the alumina ceramic heating element.
They are deployed in the following areas:
1. Heating applications above 750°C, in which standard heating cartridges would have long since failed.
2. Very precise, rapid heating due to the extremely low thermal mass .
3. Efficient hot gas generation through the extremely large heat transfer surface area. Our heater portfolio covers a broad performance spectrum (depending on the desired
purpose) and various patented structural forms. In addition to this the wood pellet burner can be designed on an individual customer basis and be equipped with a complete electrical connection technology.
Straw burner Other biomass burner Wood pellet burner
Wood chips burner Straw burner Other biomass burner
Further product advantages:
• Ready assembled, easy-to-install systems
• Space-saving, noiseless and impervious to overheating
(in case the blower fails)
• Extremely long-lasting and resilient
• Minimal energy consumption
• Completely electrically insulated
• No exposed electrical contacts
• No sensitive welding points
• Long lasting (non aging)
• Time to ignition 60~90 seconds
• Available in 100V / 120V / 220V / 240V AC
• Fully electrically insulated with no exposed electric contacts
• Impervious to oxidation and corrosion
• Ignite wood pellet, wood chips, split logs, straw and
• Comply with RoHS, REACH regulation on Hazardous Subsctances
Not without reason, the high temperature heating
elements pellet igniter is the reliable standard ignition
system for pellet heating systems in Europe-hundreds
of satisfied customers speak for themselves.
Ceramic Igniters For Solid Fuel Furnaces